To All Bridal Fair Participants,
Participation in the Lewiston Clarkston Bridal Fair is by invitation and all applications are subject to approval. Below is a list of rules and regulations. These are to provide a well organized and successful event for all participants. Please review and keep them in mind as you plan your booth.
* Only one business and/or organization per booth space. No Exceptions!
* Children who are with booth participants must be supervised.
* Do not trade places with another booth/participant.
* Do not approach customers with hand outs or flyers, they must come to you.
* You cannot promote any nonparticipating businesses/participants.
* Please give 7 days’ notice if you’re not able to make the event.
* No breaking down of booths before 4pm.
* Please provide your own extension cords, power outlets, and tape to cover.
* You are responsible for cleaning up your booth space at the end of the event.
* No refunds on event fees, no exceptions.
Your cooperation with these rules and regulations will help ensure your inclusion on our invitation list and a successful event. If you fail to comply with the previous rules set forth, you will give up the right to participate in future Bridal Fairs. There will be a $50.00 fee if the accompanying registration form and proper fee is not received by January 31st, 2018. Can’t wait for this great Bridal Fair event!
Hope to see you there!
Kacey Jackson – Event Director
Please fill-out the form below. If you are wanting to pay with a credit card, I can bill you through PayPal after your registration form has been submitted. If you would rather print out the application and send payment by mail, click here.